Have a fun and memorable Creative Hen Party
It's your Hen Party! So how would you like to celebrate with your friends... cocktails? Well, cocktails are lovely but don't you fancy doing anything else?
A creative Hen Party is a fab way of having fun and spending some quality time with your friends...AND everyone will have made something completely unique to take home with them at the end of the party too! What? you don't think you have enough friends that would feel happy being 'creative'?
What you need is a craft party with Kirsty from AllSensesArt;
Kirsty has the knack of putting people at their ease, making them feel comfortable and relaxed and before you know it everyone is having fun, and amazingly, even the people who didn't think that they had a creative bone in their body have made their own hand-felted creation... and they are so happy and proud.
Once Kirsty introduces you to the sumptuous range of colourful wool fibres and makes you laugh (she does say quite a few funny things!) You know you are in for a memorable evening.
What can we make at my Creative Felting Hen Party?
Well the world is your oyster and Kirsty is very flexible and is happy to come up with new ideas but the most popular options to date are:
-Felted Flower Brooch (of course your friends can wear them to the wedding!)
-Felted Doughnut, Cup and Saucer (while you are off on your honeymoon they can have a calorie free gaze at their felted doughnut!)
-Portrait/ picture (remember how we looked way back when you got married!)
-Purse made by wrapping a stone in wool fibres (perfect for holding all those lucky pennies and little treasures!)
-Multi-coloured felted beaded jewellery simple yet so effective!
- How much will it cost? Prices start at £175 for 7 people. For each extra guest add £25.
- Is there a maximum number of participants?
To ensure that everyone gets the help and attention that they need 12 is the suggested maximum. Kirsty has lots of experience and enthusiasm and she loves to share it!
- Where will the party be? Either at your house or a venue of your choice.
- How long will the activity last? 3 hours. So if you are booking a venue please make sure to add enough time to your venue booking to allow Kirsty 15 minutes to set up and 15 minutes to clear away.
- Do we need any special equipment? Kirsty will bring all the materials and equipment that you will need.
Please note to make hand-made felt you will be using warm water and olive oil soap. To date we have not found anyone with an allergy to this soap.
- Are there any extra costs? All materials are included. And if your party is within 10 miles of Sheffield S6 4QP then travel is FREE. For parties over 10 miles away there is a charge of 45p per additional mile
There's always plenty of laughter at an AllSensesArt felting party.
It's a great idea for a craft activity for a Hen Party, Retirement Party or Special Birthday.